Molly-Mae Hague says anxiety has worsened as she deletes her social media account


Molly-Mae Hague has revealed that she has deleted Twitter from her phone and plans to completely delete her account in the near future.

Discussing the issue on her latest YouTube video, Molly, 22, explained how she recently suffered from bad anxiety and felt a little better after quitting Twitter.

Molly explained to her 1.62 million YouTube subscribers, “My God guys. What a week.

“I’m kind of trying to stay away from social media right now and I actually deleted Twitter – well, I deleted the app – and I never, ever felt better for that.”



Molly said she was ‘on the verge of tears’ in candid YouTube video

Receive exclusive celebrity stories and fabulous photoshoots straight to your inbox with The daily OK newsletter! . You can register at the top of the page.

“Ever since I stepped into this new life that I have now and the past couple of years, and all that has changed, I just think Twitter is the most toxic and horrible platform of all. time.”

“I think in a few days I might be able to delete my entire account,” Molly continued.

“It’s so sad because I love it, but it doesn’t matter to me. It doesn’t matter to Tommy. It’s just not a good platform, especially right now.

The 22-year-old then said she was currently going through “the most difficult period of [her] life”.

“I was faced with emotions that I had never experienced before,” Molly said.



Molly revealed that she plans to permanently delete her Twitter account
Molly revealed that she plans to permanently delete her Twitter account

Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury

She continued, “I recently had a huge battle with anxiety, which I mentioned in my ‘Let’s Talk’ video, but it seems to be getting worse by the day right now.”

“It’s not something I’ve ever really dealt with before,” added Pretty Little Thing Creative Director.

She also said things have “gotten worse” since she and Tommy, also 22, returned home.

The couple, who met on Love Island, were forced to leave their Manchester-based penthouse earlier this year after they were robbed for £ 800,000 in property at their home.



Molly and Tommy were robbed while in London for her Beauty Works launch party
Molly and Tommy were robbed while in London for her Beauty Works launch party

Molly and Tommy were out to celebrate their Beauty Works launch on the night of the robbery, October 21, and have since moved after feeling unsafe in their apartment.

To this day, it is believed that there have still been no arrests.

Molly then discussed the theft in a candid video where she described the ordeal as “horrific.”

She said at the time: “Basically Tommy and I got robbed a few weeks ago now and it was without a doubt the worst thing that ever happened to me – for us, I would say probably for him.



Molly discussed the theft in a candid video
Molly discussed the theft in a candid video

“And it was just awful, awful, awful. So we had to deal with a lot of things.

“Our apartment has been broken into, ransacked, emptied, whatever you want.”

“I’m sure you read it, but basically what they said in the articles is true, they took it all and we ended up with a lot of stuff,” Molly continued.

For updates on all your favorite celebrities, sign up for our daily newsletter here.


Comments are closed.