Aeromexico increases flights from Mexico City to Madrid, Paris and Amsterdam
Aeromexico is increasing air service from Mexico City to Spain, France and the Netherlands, with a combined offer to Europe of more than 170,000 seats.
- Spain and France have opened their borders to fully vaccinated Mexicans
- Aeromexico adds flights to France, Spain and the Netherlands
- Aeromexico increases capacity in Europe by 83%
Aeromexico has announced that from June 13 it will increase service from Mexico City to Madrid, Paris and Amsterdam, with a combined offer to Europe of more than 170,000 seats, an increase of 83%.
On June 7, Spain opened its borders to fully vaccinated Mexican tourists. The requirements are as follows:
- The vaccination certificate and passengers can travel 14 days after the date of application of their last dose. The accepted vaccines are Moderna, Pfizer-Biontech, Astra-Zeneca, Jansen / Johnson & Johnson, Sinovac and Sinopharm.
Spain is one of the most iconic destinations in Europe, where Aeromexico has offered its services for over 60 years. Its capital Madrid has great tourist attractions, such as Puerta del Sol Square, where km zero is located, and where radial roads to all of Spain or the famous Parque del Retiro begin. Travelers can also visit the Prado Museum, whose Mexican tourists rank sixth in the world on its visitor list.
As of today, France has opened its borders to fully vaccinated Mexicans. The requirements are:
- Present a PCR test carried out at most 72 hours before the flight or an antigen test 48 hours before boarding
- The vaccination certificate and passengers can travel 14 days after the date of their last dose. For single dose vaccines, they will allow entry 4 weeks after administration
- The vaccines accepted are Moderna, Pfizer-Biontech, Astra-Zeneca and Jansen / Johnson & Johnson
France is one of the most iconic destinations on the planet and travelers will once again be able to visit the Eiffel Tower, one of the four most visited monuments in the world with a weight of more than 10,000 tons and composed of more than 18,000 pieces of steel. It also offers the Louvre museum, one of the most famous in the world, which has more than 35,000 works on display or on walks along the Seine.
Amsterdam maintains entry restrictions for Mexicans, with a few exceptions.
The Mexican global airline will offer a summer offer of more than 90,000 seats to Spain, representing capacity growth of 84%. For Paris and Amsterdam, it will increase the offer to more than 40,000 places in each destination, ie growth of over 70%.
As restrictions on travel to Europe allow, Aeromexico will continue to increase its operations and continue to apply the highest standards of health and cleanliness on all of its flights.